Sunday, September 12, 2010

Myself

I like to get up in the early hours of the morning before the world begins to stir, I say goodmorning to the world in quiet peacefulness when it's just me. I love all creation. I love the rain but my heart needs the sunshine. I sometimes come home in the middle of the day to be alone.Though, I love to be with others. I love to be with others who are truly others. I love to serve. I love the unspoken. I enjoy the company of a someone who has no idea how much it means to me. I am blessed by those around me. I am blessed with trials that draw us closer. My life has been touched. I miss the mountains. Home is where the heart is...my heart is where the path leads me. I will follow. I am moved by the beauty of creation. I am moved by the beauty of humanity. I am broken hearted for the lost and hurting.I weep for people I don't know. I yearn to see hearts mended. I pray. I love. I cry. I seek. I am so very grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment